Research and Development is practised throughout all of the processing stages, with the objective of obtaining higher performance yields and minimizing the effects of contamination. At Kurata Systems, our aim is to develop fuels that are more efficient and specific to their particular use.
- Performance yield: increase production in weight of fuels
- Gasification: improve the production and quality of fuel gases and reduce levels of CO₂ and CO
Final Product Development
- Produce fuels with reduced aromaticity
- Develop the production of paraffin isomers (C₅ and C₆)
- The production of specific fuels for automobiles and industry